Re: big database performance

От Adrian Moisey
Тема Re: big database performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi

>     I do large databases in Pg, like 300GB/day of new data.  Need a lot
> more data on what you're having issues with.

That is big!

What sort of information do you need from me ?

>     Is your problem with performance database reads?
> writes? (insert/copy?)  How many indicies do you have?

I think the problem is related to load.  Everything is slow because
there are way too many connections.  So everything is making everything
else slow.  Not much detail, is it?

We have 345 indicies on the db.

--
Adrian Moisey
System Administrator | CareerJunction | Your Future Starts Here.