Re: Proposal - libpq Type System beta-0.8a (was PGparam)

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: Proposal - libpq Type System beta-0.8a (was PGparam)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andrew Chernow wrote:
>> It might be something with the attachment, who knows.
>
> Most probably that was the case, yes. The -hackers list is limited,
> please use -patches to send patches. ;-)
>
> Regards
>
> Markus

Noted.

In our case, its a little ambiguos whether -hackers or -patches is the
correct place.  We are really posting a proposal that happens to have a
working implementation.  We are looking for feedback and/or a discussion.

andrew

Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)
Сообщение: Re: 8.3.0 release schedule (Was:Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate)