Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?
Дата
Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> * Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
>> If we're going to enforce such a restriction, I think it would be
>> a good thing for it to be in place in beta1.

> Makes sense.
> Patch attached.  I'll push this in a bit, barring objections.

Three minor wording quibbles:

* s/reserved/disallowed/ maybe?  Not 100% sold on this.

* s/can not/cannot/

* use double quotes not single around pg_

Сообщение: Re: new tests post-feature freeze (was pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump)
Сообщение: Re: new tests post-feature freeze (was pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_dump)