Re: [HACKERS] Board for developers

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Board for developers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> just interested do we have a place where developers could post
>>> their availability for contract work ?
>>>
>>> For example,  I and Teodor will be available soon
>>> for contract work and we prefer to work on postgres-related projects,
>>> mostly from our todo list. I'd like to post this list somewhere, so
>>> companies could evaluate it.
>>>

>> A page on the developer wiki makes sense to me...
>
> The question is how it's visible to companies ?

[moving to -www, per JDs not-too-incorrect idea]

Should be. That's where you'd go if you want dev stuff, and search
engines would index it. If there's a lot of demand for it, we could add
a link directly from /developer/ on the main site, but let's see how
many people end up registering there first.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: