Re: Press Release review comments

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Press Release review comments
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Lastly, the press contacts listed are all on the North American
>> continent and within a few hours of each other.
>
> Canada != U.S. I think this makes sense.

No, but both are North America, and many people on this side of the pond
don't consider there to be a huge difference between the two. There is a
much more clear difference between North America and Europe or Australaisa.

/D

Сообщение: Re: Press Release review comments
Сообщение: Re: Press Release review comments