Re: pgsql: Typo pointed out by Erwin Brandstetter.

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgsql: Typo pointed out by Erwin Brandstetter.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Devrim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=DCND=DCZ?= <devrim@CommandPrompt.com> writes:
>> On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 15:20 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I'm curious to know why you think "doubtless" is a typo.
>
>> It could be "doubtlessly" instead of "doubtless", right?
>
> Not according to the usage examples in my dictionaries.
>
> I don't object to the patch --- it removes a stylistic flourish that
> doesn't really accomplish much --- but I do object to the claim that
> the original was incorrect.

My bad in that case. And JD's because I checked with him on IM and he
agreed that it was actually wrong in the first place. I was unsure
myself which is why I asked in the first place. I certainly won't claim
to know english better than the native speakers :-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Typo pointed out by Erwin Brandstetter.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Typo pointed out by Erwin Brandstetter.