Re: libgcc double-free, backend won't die

От Craig James
Тема Re: libgcc double-free, backend won't die
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>> ...Since you've now shown that OpenBabel is
>>> multithreaded, then that's a much more likely cause.
>> Can you elaborate?  Are multithreaded libraries not allowed to be
>> linked to Postgres?
>
> Absolutely not.

Ok, thanks, I'll work on recompiling OpenBabel without thread support.

Since I'm not a Postgres developer, perhaps one of the maintainers could update the Postgres manual.  In chapter
32.9.6,it says,

  "To be precise, a shared library needs to be created."

This should be amended to say,

  "To be precise, a non-threaded, shared library needs to be created."

Cheers,
Craig

Сообщение: Re: libgcc double-free, backend won't die
Сообщение: Re: libgcc double-free, backend won't die