Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page a écrit :
> Amongst others, none of which I think it is fair to call 'minor'. Now
> some of those should clearly move up into the main section (though thats
> another discussion)

AFAICS, the page was not updated with 8.3 contributions. So they were
"minor" contributors before 8.3 dev cycle. It's obvious some of them
have become major during the 8.3 dev cycle.

> but I think we should reconsider that title. How
> about 'Other contributors'?

Why not simply 'Contributors'?

--
Guillaume

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)
Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors (patch 3)