Re: Fair large change to contributors

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>> O.k. I just checked and if I use svn mv instead of svn rm and svn add,
>>> then the changelog will follow. That should remove your concern yes?
>> Magnus' concern is svn diff, which does not really work.  (I've been
>> annoyed by this).
>
> correct. And I repeat that I see no actual gain countering this annoyance... If there was enough on the plus side,
I'dbe happy to live with it...

Consistency is more important than general annoyance but I am trying to
find a happy medium here. What if I leave the old file in place but
empty with a comment of why? Thus the svn diff etc... stays intact.

Considering we are now talking about contributors not developer bios
that should be sufficient.

I will admit that I didn't change the underlying tables. I wanted to but
didn't because I am unaware of what else may call to them.

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors
Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors