Re: Fair large change to contributors

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Fair large change to contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 08:42:48PM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> O.k. patch is attached, it looks pretty good on my sandbox but will
>> welcome feedback. The specifics are below:
>>
>> * Removes developers/bios
>> * Creates community/contributors
>> * Removes core (per Bruce M)
>> * Adds Active Contributors
>> * Adds Occasional Contributors
>
> Couple of comments, apart from the obvious "let's not drop -core":
>
> * I suggest we leave it at the old URL as well, and not remove it. For ppl
> coming in from old links. It can still be community section, and it can
> still have a different title, though

This should be a redirect, which I can put in place with PHP. We should
not duplicate content like that.

> * Let's not delete the old developer.php file and create a new identical
> one. Modify the one that's there instead. Filenames don't have to match,
> that's what the dispatcher takes care of.

That would be inconsistent with the rest of the portal layout.

> * You added a new template, but didn't remove the old one. My suggestion -
> keep the old one, don't add the new one.

I should remove the old one. I must of missed it, sorry.

Joshua D. Drake

> //Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors
Сообщение: Re: Fair large change to contributors