Re: AM Lightning Debugger

От Dave Page
Тема Re: AM Lightning Debugger
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I'm bouncing this of to -www, since I'm not exactly sure what our policy is
> on announcing products that aren't available for public access yet.

We don't. We will approve one public (ie. not 'by invitation' or limited
download) beta announcement, and major version releases for commercial
products, provided they're not overly frequent. This may change in the
upcoming revised policy of course, but that's not being applied yet.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: