Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 29/11/2007 19:18, Josh Berkus wrote:

> It sounds like Raymond has more time to be a Regional Contact than Alex,
> and Simon knows him ... is that good with everybody?

I don't *really* have the time (I work full-time as a musician, plus
part-time as a developer, plus a bit of teaching, plus plus...); but if
there's a way of splitting the work - assuming that's OK with Alex -
then I'll do what I can.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie