Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Time to update list of contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:27:42 +0000
> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
>> Why not Hackers? Noone is a 'member' of anything except core or mayber
>> the web/infrastructure team.
>
> Define Hacker. And I could argue that some are members of PGDG.

Says he who only the other day muttered something about how PGDG wasn't
a defined entity :-)

> What
> about those who provide just as much time and energy in advocacy as
> others do on -heackers? What about people that are working on external
> projects only such as Slony or PLproxy?

The latter are still hackers using the definition we're likely to agree
on (ie. not a cracker). Both groups are 'Contributors' though. Maybe
just use 'Regular contributors' and 'Occasional contributors'. Or major
and minor. Or something entirely different.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: