Re: [pgsql-www] Time to update list of contributors

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Time to update list of contributors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> We don't generally add anybody who just provides a single patch, ever.
> They go in the release notes, but we only add people who've been around
> for a while to this list at all.
I'm not sure what the point of the list is, but I had assumed that
one reason for publishing it was to show the scope of the community.
Wouldn't advocacy be better served by listing all the contributors,
even those who have contributed for the first time in that release?
Is there some risk there that I'm missing, a matter of the effort
to gather the information, or to avoid offending more regular
contributors?
-Kevin

От: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Сообщение: Re: jaguar is up
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Time to update list of contributors