Re: BUG #3763: crash after create table with primary keydefined

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: BUG #3763: crash after create table with primary keydefined
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
admin@abp.pl wrote:
>>> TABLE /
>>> for
>>> 32757)
>>
>>> To me it does look like it was the CREATE TABLE that crashed. The NOTICE
>>>   shows that it's process ID 32757 that's running the CREATE TABLE, and
>>> the LOG line later on says that that's the process that crashed.
>> Yep, agreed. :-(
>>
> OK so what we can do now?

Do you have core file? It is usually stored in data postgreSQL
directory. Can you provide stack trace to determine which function
fails? It is very important.

what's happen when you create primary key by alter table command?

what's happen when you create unique index on (role_id, auth_option_id)?

Is it fresh database? Can you reproduce it on the same machine with the
same postgreSQL installation on new created database cluster?

        Zdenek

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3763: crash after create table with primary keydefined
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3763: crash after create table with primary keydefined