Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP

От Guillaume Smet
Тема Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Thanks for edits!  I'll work these in.

I spent some more time to check all the links.

Apart from the missing " at the start and end of links I already
mentioned (which break the link and hide some content), I found the
following problems:

*** features83.html ***

- /about/featurematrix doesn't exist atm on the postgresql.org website.
Do you plan to add it before the release?
- PgBouncer link is
https://developer.skype.com/SkypeGarage/DbProjects/PgBouncer not
.../pgbouncer (note the case of PgBouncer)

pgFoundry seems to be down atm so I can't validate the links to the
projects hosted there.

*** presskit.html ***

- anchors at the top:
-> "Where to download" doesn't work: you called it "downloads" in the
anchor and "download" in the link. Moreover the quotes around the
downloads anchor don't seem to be regular quotes (they are a bit weird:
a name=”downloads”></a>)
-> "Documentation" doesn't work: there's no Documentation paragraph in
the document

- same comment as above for the feature matrix link
- the link to the release notes should be:
/docs/8.3/static/release-8-3.html to get directly to the 8.3 release notes
- the links to download the binary and source releases in the Downloads
paragraph are wrong. The "/downloads" part has nothing to do here
AFAICS. /ftp/source/v8.3/ and /ftp/binary/v8.3/ seem to be the good links
- same comment as above for the PgBouncer link (case problem)
- the links to the translated presskits are wrong. You should s/82/83/.

HTH

--
Guillaume

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: