Re: New pgsql-advocacy description

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New pgsql-advocacy description
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:42:38 +0000
> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
>> Robert Treat wrote:
>>>>
>>> Any chance the archives code will ever get put under svn? I
>>> understand why we can't do autobuild like with www, but allowing
>>> others to get ahead of changes/fixes seems like a bonus...
>>>
>> We probably could now we're using SVN. I was putting it off until I'd
>> finished the new archives code, but I haven't been able to touch that
>> in a couple of months now.
>
> Should I just push a branch?

Eh? The code's not even in SVN yet. My point is that with SVN we can
delete the old code and replace it with the new much more cleanly than
we could with CVS, thus it's no big deal to add whats there now and
replace it later.

Or are you suggesting a dev branch for me to put the new code in so
others can work on it until it's ready?

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: