Re: [pgadmin-support] Support for older servers

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Support for older servers
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
>>> I'd be against dropping support before 7.x is officially deprecated.
>> Just to clearify, if necessary: the current branches (1.6) would still be
>> supported on 7.3/7.4. Just not the next version.
>>

> I suppose you meant 1.8 :)

Yes, of course.

> Which means we will have to support two branches, REL-1_8_0_PATCHES and
> trunk, till 7.4 is officially declared unsupported. If this is the case,
> I'm ok with this.

Yes. But since we don't add features to REL-1_8_0_PATCHES, most changes
won't be version specific, which makes life easier.

At least that's how I figured it, and I *think* that's what Dave meant :-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re : [pgadmin-support] Support for older servers
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Support for older servers