Tom thinks it's bad code was 8.3 vs 8.2 sql compatibility issue

От Tony Caduto
Тема Tom thinks it's bad code was 8.3 vs 8.2 sql compatibility issue
Дата
Re: Tom thinks it's bad code was 8.3 vs 8.2 sql compatibility issue
Список pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>> Tony Caduto <tony_caduto@amsoftwaredesign.com> writes:
>>

>>> case when cast(a.attnum as text) IN( select array_to_string(conkey,',')
>>> from pg_constraint where
>>>
>> Surely that's the worst bit of SQL code I've seen in awhile.
>>

> Wow, you really are lucky.

You guys really should keep such kind words to yourself.
Not sure how in the hell you can say its bad code when it is just a
little piece.
You don't even know what it does.

Again thank you for you kind words of wisdom.

Have a great day.

Tony