Re: Installing pgAdmin3 version 1.8.0 on Ubuntu Gutsy distribution

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Installing pgAdmin3 version 1.8.0 on Ubuntu Gutsy distribution
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Gabriel Giroux a écrit :
> I'm using GNU/Linux Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon distribution on a Laptop where
> PostgreSQL 8.2.5 has been isntalled.
>
> I'm a newbie on Gnu/Linux OS and I would like to know if anybody in
> there has tested the new pgAdmin3 release on GNU/Linux Ubuntu Gutsy
> Gibbon distribution?
>
> I visited the pgAdmin3 Web page on Ubuntu Linux distribution regarding
> pgAdmin 3 packages install, but there is no reference on how to install
> pgAdmin3 Version 1.8.0 on the new Ubuntu release (Gutsy Gibbon). Does
> this mean we have to build and compile pgAdmin3 from source?

The dapper one works great on my laptop (Kubuntu Gutsy Gibbon) but,
unfortunately, it's still release 1.6.3.

Raphael, do you think you'll be able to build ubuntu packages for 1.8.0
? Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com