Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Chander Ganesan wrote:
> I *still* think (and am apparently still ignored...) there should be
> limits placed on the number of events a vendor can list...either by
> type, or by vendor.  A vendor is less likely to post "training spam",
> and more likely to post events they really plan to run when they have a
> limit as to their total listings...

The problem is that we don't want to prevent legitimate courses being
listed. As PostgreSQL grows, and the companies around it grow there will
inevitably be more and more courses scheduled, especially by the bigger
multi-national players.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case