Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 04:30:13PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> getting. Sure, SMTP should have latency. But a modern SMTP system
>> shouldn't take hours to deliver an email.
>
> This isn't automatically true, and is explicitly contradicted by the
> relevant RFCs.  I think it shouldn't be the _habit_ on such systems,
> but AFAICT it isn't.

AFAICT, it is.
And remember that we're talking about delivery *between two internal
relay machines*. Not delivery to the end user.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?