Re: DST problem on pg 8.2.5

От Joseph S
Тема Re: DST problem on pg 8.2.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Joseph S <jks@selectacast.net> writes:
>> On one of my servers postgres thinks that we're back on standard time
>> already:
>
> What's its TimeZone setting?

On the server that is working:
=> show TimeZone;
   TimeZone
------------
  US/Eastern
(1 row)

On the one that is broken:

  show TimeZone;
   TimeZone
------------
  posixrules
(1 row)

   What is the mod date of the corresponding
> file in the $SHAREDIR/timezone/ directory (where $SHAREDIR means
> whatever pg_config --sharedir says)?

The problem seems to have been that universal read permission (and on
the directories execute permission) was not granted on the
$SHAREDIR/timezone/ directory structure during install.  I fixed the
permissions and restarted postgres and now everything is fine.

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TRIGGER Before / After?
От: Josh Trutwin
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TRIGGER Before / After?