Re: Inappropriate blog for the front page?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Inappropriate blog for the front page?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> Not sure this is something we want on the homepage:
>
> Hubert Lubaczewski: what pisses me off about postgresql
> http://www.depesz.com/index.php/2007/10/28/what-pisses-me-off-about-postgresql/
>
> Though I don't imagine we want to censor Hubert as he writes some
> interesting and useful stuff.
>
> Thoughts?

I say leave it there. The article brings up very valid points. It is
among the "interesting and useful" stuff he writes. The title may be
less than ideal, but hey, it'll cause people to read it :-)

Just write a blog post of your own and this one will get kicked off the
frontpage RSN :-P

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: