Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> on debian latest pakcages we've provider, if I right click to get a
>> context menu, keyboard shortcuts are displayed with _K instead of the
>> underlined K. Is it a known issue? Can someone reproduce on another
>> distro / wx? Please not that everything is fine elsewhere in the app
>> (File menu for example). A screenshot can be found here:
>>
>> http://www.enrici.com/debian/pgadmin/SCREENSHOTS/debian-shortcuts-1_8_0jpeg
>>

> Looks fine on Fedora 7 with wx 2.8.4.

Ok, would you mind trying with wx 2.8.6? that's the version I used while
building deb packages.

Regards,
Raph

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: keyboard shortcuts in context menus are not displayed correctly(?) [pga3-1.8.0]
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III v1.8.0 Released