Re: Mac OS X issues 1.8.0 RC1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Mac OS X issues 1.8.0 RC1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Henrik wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I've been using pgadmin as my major tool for pq administration for the
> last 2 years and usually works flawlessly.
>
> One thing that I've noticed in the last version is that the numeric
> keypad on my mac does not work at all.
> Would anyone know why this is so?
>
> Also the application does not respond to the standard Command-W for
> closing windows.
>
> Thanks for a great product.

Yeah, these are both known issues. From
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues.php

[MAC] Command-W doesn't close dialogs as expected on Mac. This is more     tricky than it sounds because key events
don'tpropagate from     controls to the parent window.

[STC] The numeric keypad doesn't work with the styled text control under     wxMac.     wxWidgets bug ref: 1776244

Regards, Dave