Re: [PERFORM] 8.3beta1 testing on Solaris

От Jignesh K. Shah
Тема Re: [PERFORM] 8.3beta1 testing on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The problem I saw was first highlighted by EAStress runs with PostgreSQL
on Solaris with 120-150 users. I just replicated that via my smaller
internal benchmark that we use here to recreate that problem.

EAStress should be just fine to highlight it.. Just put pg_clog on
O_DIRECT or something so that all IOs go to disk making it easier to
observe.

In the meanwhile I will try to get more information.

Regards,
Jignesh