Re: BUG #3691: bug in pg_restore

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #3691: bug in pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Please keep the list cc'd.

Mairambija wrote:
> On screen see only:
> pg_restore connecting to database for restore
>
> No any errors. And after this process no data on table.

>>> Restore:
>>> pg_restore.exe -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -a postgres --format=c
>> -a -i
>>> --disable-triggers  -t other.itm_blygis -v dmp\other.itm_blygis.out

Actually that restore command line looks wrong. I get a "could not open
input file "postgres": No such file or directory" when I try that.
You've also specified -a twice, though that shouldn't matter.

If you still can't get it to work, please post the *exact* and complete
commands and output you get.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3691: bug in pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3691: bug in pg_restore