Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Got some help on IRC to dentify the charafters as ç and Ç.

Exact.

> I can confirm that both work perfectly fine with UTF-8 and locale
> Swedish_Sweden.1252. They sort correctly, and they work with both upper()
> and lower() correctly.

I didn't remember what locale is. I'll check it.

> This test is with 8.3-HEAD and the patch to allow UTF-8.

I tested with 8.2.4 and my encoding is LATIN1 IIRC. Didn't try UTF-8.

I'll give it a try when i have my dev environment.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: About to remove current contents of contrib/tsearch2
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: CVS HEAD dumps core on simple tsvector input example