Re: DBLink's default user: postgres

От Tommy Gildseth
Тема Re: DBLink's default user: postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rodrigo Hjort wrote:
> Is this the regular behavior on DBLink?
>
> rot=> SELECT user, current_database();
>  current_user | current_database
> --------------+------------------
>  sa_rot       | rot
> (1 registro)
>
> rot=> SELECT *
> rot-> FROM dblink('dbname=escola',
> rot(> 'SELECT user, current_database()')
> rot-> AS (usr name, db name);
>    usr    |   db
> ----------+--------
>  postgres | escola
> (1 registro)
>
> This way, I fear DBLink functions should become a vulnerability issue
> on my database.
> Is there any way to protect or override this setting? Or it should be
> done on pg_hba.conf only?

This issue has been thoroughly discussed before. You can read more about
it in f.ex these threads:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-06/msg00678.php

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2007-07/msg00000.php

--
Tommy Gildseth

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Why copy_relation_data only use wal when WALarchiving is enabled