Re: Release schedule

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Release schedule
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> Assuming there are no problems arising from the commit I just made, and
> no-one disgrees with my comment on it's importance to Guillaume, I was
> thinking of building the 1.8 GA builds on Friday and announcing on Monday.

What does GA stand for ? General Availability ?

> Does that seem OK to everyone?

I took a look at your last commit. Seems fine to me. So, I'm OK with this.

Moreover, I would love to see a new branch really soon, so we can begin
the work towards 1.10. I first have to translate PostgreSQL 8.3 manual,
but I don't think it will be a hard work. Then, I will be available to
work "sort of full time" on pgAdmin.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org