pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III v1.8.0 RC 1 released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
I'm pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin III v1.8.0 Release
Candidate 1. We hope to turn this into a full release as soon as
possible, so please, download, test and report any last-minute issues so
we can fix them for release!!

pgAdmin is the leading graphical administration and development tool for
PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB and most other PostgreSQL-derived DBMSs. It can
be used on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Solaris with servers on any
platform. For more information, please see the website:
http://www.pgadmin.org/

For details of the changes since v1.6, please see the changelog at:
http://www.pgadmin.org/development/changelog.php

To download the release candidate, please visit the download page at
http://www.pgadmin.org/download/. In addition to the source code, binary
downloads are currently available for Windows, Mac OS X and Slackware
Linux. Additional binaries will be released as soon as possible.

This is a pre-release version and should be used at your own risk!
Please report any bugs or problems to pgadmin-support@postgresql.org.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
pgAdmin Project Lead

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: