Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Marko Kreen wrote:
> Now as you can read from recent disussion we had, we found out
> that it would be *really* *really* cool if it would appear
> in 8.3...  Talk about last moment...

That discussion didn't happen on any list I read, so to me it just came
as a bolt from the blue.

Surely there should at the very least have been a patch posted, core
approval or not.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as