Re: Bug in Query tool (tested on Beta 5)

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Bug in Query tool (tested on Beta 5)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Kieran McCusker a écrit :
> Another report - I couldn't find an earlier report (although I only had
> a quick look).
>
> Do the following :-
> 1. Menu -> Tools -> Query tool
> 2. type any character
> 3. Menu -> File -> Recent file -> then choose any file in the list
>
> pgadmin throws up a dialog saying:-
> "The text in file <name of recent file> has changed to you want to save
> changes?"
>
> Clicking Yes overwrites the contents of the file you were trying to open.

Ouch, big bug. Thanks for the report. I've commited a fix for it. The
fix should be available on the RC release.

Thanks for the report.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

Сообщение: Bug in Query tool (tested on Beta 5)
Сообщение: Bug in Query tool (tested on Beta 5)