Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Ravindran G-TLS,Chennai.", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("A. Kretschmer", )
 Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
  Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bricklen Anderson, )
   Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Bill Moran, )
     Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Craig A. James", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  ("Claus Guttesen", )
      Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: Estimate the size of the SQL file generated by pg_dump utility  (Richard Troy, )

"Craig A. James" <> writes:
> Bill Moran wrote:
>> I have no idea if that's legally binding or not, but I've talked to a few
>> associates who have some experience in law, and they all argue that email
>> disclaimers probably aren't legally binding anyway -- so the result is
>> undefined.

> No, it's not legally binding.  Agreements are only binding if both
> parties agree, and someone sending you email has not consented to your
> statement.

To take this back to the PG problem: it's probably true that we can
ignore disclaimers as far as receiving, redistributing, and archiving
mail list submissions goes.  On the other hand, accepting a patch is
another matter.