Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Chuck McDevitt" <cmcdevitt@greenplum.com> writes:
> It turns out the root of the bug is that our definition of "addrinfo"
> and Windows definition of "addrinfo" are not the same.

... which answers your question about why it's important to pull in
Microsoft's header.  That should ensure that the code uses Microsoft's
struct definition.  (We might still be short a configure hack or two,
though Andrew claims the HAVE_xxx symbols are getting set properly
on his machine.)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Proposed patch to getaddrinfo.c to support