Re: Question about PostGreSQL

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Question about PostGreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
<BAY124-W1524B99010337AC8749558B5B00@phx.gbl>, Alejandro Fernandez Peral
<fernanperal@hotmail.com> wrote:=20

> I am installing PostGreSQL 7.4.18
=20
You should consider installing 8.2.5 instead.  There are many
enhancements, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
=20
> in a version of linux=20
> suse 10.2, my probles ins that when I put in the console=20
>=20
> ./configure
> gmake
> su
> gmake install
> adduser postgres -> in this pass in the console appear: bash: adduser:com=
mand=20
> not found
=20
Did you try useradd instead?
=20
Please note that issues like this are better suited to a list like
admin than bugs.
=20
-Kevin
=20