graph plottin engines compatible with postgres

От Parang Saraf
Тема graph plottin engines compatible with postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-chat
hey,

I wanted to know about graph plotting engine that is compatible with postgres 8.1.4. I am performing some queries like :
Comparing the speed of three runners namely A, B and C versus time. I want to publish the result in a graphical manner on the net instead of just providing the data.

So, if you could provide me with some information on how i can do it then that would be great.

thanks and regards
parang saraf
parang.saraf@gmail.com

В списке pgsql-chat по дате отправления: