Help: Postgresql on Microsoft cluster (MSCS)

От Steeles
Тема Help: Postgresql on Microsoft cluster (MSCS)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As title, please help.

I want to setup Postgresql HA by MSCS in VMWARE platform. (win server 2003, PG 8.3 on 32 bit)

MSCS has been setup, the problem can't start postgresql service.

PGDATA is on the shared disk.

I tried generic service, and application, either one won't bring up postgresql database engine service.

did I do something wrong?

Thanks a bunch.