Re: Mac Gui

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: Mac Gui
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Apr 7, 2005, at 9:46 PM, msanders wrote:

> I just got postgres running on my mac (mac os x), and I was looking
> for a
> function/procedure gui.  I have found the standard SQL gui's, but I
> have not
> found one for creating/editing functions/procedures.  Any help would be
> great.

I use EduPhant a bit (googling will get you a site) for querying to get
output or to allow others to quickly get results.  However, for actual
development, I use pgEdit (http://www.pgedit.com)--a very nice code
editor for Postgres.  It has really changed the way that I develop.
However, it is not a GUI in the sense of pgAdmin III.  You could run
pgAdmin III in a virtual PC window or on a PC.  I don't use pgAccess,
but you could on a Mac.

Sean