Re: Problem upgrading from 11.1 to 11.2 on Fedora 29

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Problem upgrading from 11.1 to 11.2 on Fedora 29
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2019-02-14 at 15:22 +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> Not sure if that is the correct list, but I wanted to give a heads up that
> upgrading failed on my machine.
>
> It seems like "postgresql11-plpython3" requires 11.1.

Thanks for the report. I also noticed this, but thought it was an issue on my
laptop, so just ignored it :-(

The problem is: On Fedora 29, for some reason that I don't know yet, plpython3
package is not built against PostgreSQL 11.x. Looks like a change between 11.1
and 11.2 broke this.

Looking into it.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения