Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error

От Eric Faulhaber
Тема Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Ludovico Bianchini wrote:
>
>> Sorry, the error does not seem to be in the ResultSet but instead in
>> the Callable Statement, method execute().
>>
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>        at
>> org.postgresql.core.v3.SimpleParameterList.getV3Length(SimpleParameterList.java:228)
>>
>>        at
>> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.sendBind(QueryExecutorImpl.java:807)
>>

> It is likely failing at execution number 6 because that's the point
> where the driver switches over to using server prepared statements
> instead of executing things on the fly.  I don't have time to take a
> look at this now, but it's likely a driver problem.  Hopefully I'll be
> able to look at this on Sunday/Monday.

If this is the case, couldn't he use "?prepareThreshold=0" at the end of
his connect URL as a temporary workaround?  It will be slower, but it
would unblock him.

Regards,
Eric Faulhaber

Сообщение: Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error