Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02

От Eric Faulhaber
Тема Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:
> So the fix is probably to check that we aren't setting type
> information from stale results, but this is a pretty complicated area,
> so I'd like to study it a little more.
>
> In any case, thanks for your help in tracking this one down.

No problem, thanks to you for your responsiveness and for your
commitment to this project.  Let me know if there's anything more I can
do to assist;  testing a patch, more logging, etc.

Regards,
Eric Faulhaber

Сообщение: Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02
Сообщение: Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02