compiler warnings in ecpglib/execute.c (uninitialized local variable 'prepname' used)

От Hannes Eder
Тема compiler warnings in ecpglib/execute.c (uninitialized local variable 'prepname' used)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
while rebuilding pgsql with msvc 2005 I noticed this compiler warning:

.\src\interfaces\ecpg\ecpglib\execute.c(1495): warning C4700:
uninitialized local variable 'prepname' used

ECPGfree(prepname) is called in line 1495, prepname was not
unitialized befor. Below the line 1495 ECPGfree(prepname) is not
called in the function ECPGdo. I didn't investigate the code in
detail, but I assume that at least in some error conditions (when the
function returns false?) ECPGfree(prepname) should be called.

-Hannes