Re: Postgres 8.2 and setFetchSize

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Postgres 8.2 and setFetchSize
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Frédéric Houbie wrote:
> I know, two differents tests on two databases, I know also that setFetchSize limit the number of rows that are
returnedwithout waiting the full result list. That's what I want. The fact is that the behaviour is different from my
pc(windows XP, pg 8.2.4).

What does the other database (the one that is slow) log for the same
case as this one, then?

>> 2007-09-19 14:10:51.993  LOG:  duration: 0.000 ms  execute S_2/C_3: SELECT * FROM SValues

-O

От: Frédéric Houbie
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 8.2 and setFetchSize
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Batch INSERT failing with error 22P02