Re: pgAdmin 1.8.0 Beta 5 dies when adding a primary key

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.8.0 Beta 5 dies when adding a primary key
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Jeff Buhrt wrote:
> Thanks for the great work! [#1 new feature: I love the fact column
> widths don't keep resizing.]

:-) you're welcome!

> pgAdmin 1.8.0 Beta 5 (Sep 10 2007, rev: 6631)
> WinXP Pro, SP2
>
> Postgres server: postgresql-8.1.9-1.fc6
>
> Using either an existing table or a new (ex: test with just a serial
> column), add a primary key using the 'Constraints' tab
> ex: test_pk for a Name in Properties
> select any column in Columns, press add, when you press Ok, pgAdmin
> dies. I tried it with a serial and character varying and both fail.

I think I just inadvertently fixed this in my last commit to add a
<default tablespace> option. I reproduced it at the tail end of last
week, but didn't have time to investigate. Now it seems to be working fine!

I can supply an updated .exe to test if you'd like?

Thanks, Dave