Re: Positionioning of Dialog Windows / pgadmin 1.8 beta 5

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Positionioning of Dialog Windows / pgadmin 1.8 beta 5
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using a 2 screen configuration. Moving pgadmin to the secodary
> screen gives me ample space on the main screen to do other stuff.
>
> Now dialog windows of pgadmin pop up in the middle of the main screen.
> Not in the middle of pgadmin.
>
> Is it possible in the long run to change the positioning definition to
> "pop up in middle of application window area" instead of
> "pop up in middle of main screen" ?

Thats on my list to look at sometime as it occasionally annoys me too.
Unfortunately wxWidgets' support for multi-head displays isn't great so
nothing is going to get done in the immediate future (ie. for the next
release).

Regards, Dave.