Re: Alternative to drop index, load data, recreate index?

От Jason L. Buberel
Тема Re: Alternative to drop index, load data, recreate index?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Depesz,

Thank you for the suggestion- I thought I had read up on that tool earlier but had somehow managed to forget about it when starting this phase of my investigation.

Needless to say, I can confirm the claims made on the project homepage when using very large data sets.

  - pg_bulkload: 5m 29s
  - copy to: 53m 20s

These results were obtained using pg-8.2.4 with pg_bulkload-2.2.0.

-jason