get a list of table modifications in a day?

От Ottavio Campana
Тема get a list of table modifications in a day?
Дата
Re: get a list of table modifications in a day?  ("Asko Oja" <ascoja@gmail.com>)
Re: get a list of table modifications in a day?  (Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I need to generate a diff (or something similar) of a table, day by day.
What is the best way to tack insert/update/delete operations? I have two
ideas, and I'd like to hear your opinion:

1) pg_dump each day and run diff
2) modify some triggers we use and store the information in another table

I am not aware of any functionality offered by postgresql. Does it exists?

If not, which solution would you prefer?

Вложения