Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)

От apoc9009
Тема Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake schrieb:

> This is not acceptable on our lists. Do not post in such a way again.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
Hi Josh,
Your're right, but this special Guy has just boring me a lot with
Replication Things but
my [Featurerequest] on the Topic was dedicated to "Streaming
Onlinebackup" and this is not
just the same as a simply Replication.

Sometimes i think, its an Scandinavian Tradition, boring and talking
without link to the Topic
and giving primitive, useless advices like: "look in google.com OR use:
"www.postgresql.org search Button"
tadt doesnt match with the Subject of Discussion.

Apoc